Portnox seeks a hungry and energetic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support for our growing sales teams in the U.S. and U.K. This role will report into the Director of Marketing, and will be responsible for generating new leads via cold calling, email, LinkedIn and more. Additionally, the SDR will be tasked with servicing inbound leads and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and initially qualifying all prospective customers.
- Generate warm leads for Portnox account executives via cold calling, email and other channels
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Schedule demos and meetings for account executives
- Work closely with Sales to develop account intelligence, use case opportunities and more
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and via email
- Act as the subject matter expert on Portnox product offerings
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points and requirements
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Ability to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Team player than can quickly understand the team dynamic
- A desire to “win” both individually and as a team
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or another relevant field
If you’re interested in honing your sales skills and making your mark within a growing company, we want to hear from you!