The College of Management Academic Studies (COMAS) has stood in the vanguard of higher education, developing into a leading institution of higher education committed to providing students with professional grounding in their particular discipline together with strong practical orientation. Today there are over 11,000 students enrolled in various programs at COMAS.
Network & Endpoint Visibility Challenges
- Manage & control of thousands of wired ports and access points to the organization’s networks throughout the campus and the college many buildings and grounds.
- Implement a solution without the need of an agent device to be deployed at end points.
- Implement the solution without any adjustments or changes to the college infrastructure network configuration or the need to monitor / record network traffic.
- Enforcement of the organizational policy at the access attempt of any IP device to its intended network only.
- Establishment and installation of the selected solution fast and without any interruption to the workflow and the performance of the college operation.
Finding a Solution for Network & Endpoint Visibility Shortcomings
Together with Portnox, COMAS accomplished a centralized network access control framework that empowers a limited IT staff to manage the complex and growing network ensuring authorized and appropriate student and staff access while maintaining 100% visibility and control at all times.
Additional Network Security Benefits
- Uniform, horizontal management of all ports and access points throughout all college facilities from a central location regardless of the device type or geographic location.
- Identification, authentication, ratification and management of virtual devices (VMware, Hyper V).
- Flexible and immediate control of the growing and dynamic nature of devices becoming network enabled throughout the college including printers, projectors, HVAC and more.
- A unified management console from which to view and manage the colleges mixed infrastructure of switches and access points.
Try Portnox CLEAR for Free Today
Gain access to all of Portnox CLEAR’s powerful NAC capabilities for 30 days!