Date Posted 05/24/2022
Portnox is fast-growing VC-backed cybersecurity company in a large market selling a must-have product. We are searching for a DevOps engineer that will be responsible for a combination of system administration and platform engineering with direct responsibility for the builds and ongoing support of multiple environments. Your focus will be on DevOps functions including continuous delivery, monitoring and improvement of the platform. You’ll work closely with stakeholders like product and support and act as the focal point for our global development teams.
- Develop and improve CI/CD infrastructure and methodology.
- Maintain and configure development tools in Azure DevOps
- Manage builds and upgrade processes
- Monitor and analyze cloud resource usages
- Optimize resource usage to increase product performance and reduce infrastructure cost
- Design and implement automation solutions for proactive product errors handling
- Build visual analytics reports for internal in-product data and cloud infrastructure usage for management and customer success teams
- Familiar with Azure cloud
- Knowledge in Kubernetes- an advantage
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in developing and automating workflows in Azure DevOps
- Networking and PC administration- experience
- Experience working with C# – advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent trouble-shooter, utilizing a systematic problem-solving approach
- Familiar with SaaS services
- Experience with working with remote teams
Try Portnox CLEAR for Free Today
Gain access to all of Portnox CLEAR’s powerful NAC capabilities for 30 days!