Director of Global Customer Success
Department: Customer Success
Date Posted 05/24/2022
Portnox is fast-growing VC-backed cybersecurity company in a large market selling a must-have product. We are searching for a Director of Customer Success to build our post-sales organization, which includes Customer Success, Renewals, Onboarding, and Support. This role drives the adoption, retention, and growth of our products within customer accounts. The Director will be measured on expanding ARR and minimizing churn, but the key to success will be to ensure that our entire organization consistently exceeds the expectations of our customers.
This role will drive the entire post-sales experience to create a coherent and rewarding experience for every customer. We expect this leader to understand Portnox’s products and business as well as our customers’ needs and constraints. The ideal candidate will bring their experience running post-Sales functions at a larger SaaS company to create a world-class customer experience team by expanding what we have and building some aspects from scratch. The candidate must be willing to act as a player/coach until we build out the team.
The role is global in scope: Portnox has offices in Austin, Texas and Ra’anana, Israel. We also have a growing employee base in the United Kingdom. Portnox is full of people who love solving hard problems in collaboration with smart and passionate colleagues. We are growing leaders. If you aspire to become a Chief Customer Officer one day, this role will help you get there.
- Own the post-sales customer journey
- Drive individual KPI achievement across the entire post-sales team (onboarding, retention, expansion, engagement)
- Provide regular reporting on team performance against KPI benchmarks to executive leadership team
- Hire, mentor, and manage customer success managers
- Supervise Manager of Support
- Create a set of best practices and processes
- Establish a regular communication cadence with customers, based on their size, classification, and needs
- Select, deploy, and manage automation tools to achieve customer experience KPIs
- Provide product expertise to customers
- Cooperate with Engineering, Product, Sales, and Marketing to improve the customer experience while balancing the needs of the business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in highly technical product support or customer success (SaaS preferred)
- 4+ years team management experience
- Data-driven problem-solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (writing sample required)
- Comfortable presenting to executives
- Able to defuse stressful situations and de-escalate tensions
- High emotional intelligence, empathetic, and helpful
- Bias to action and a sense of urgency
- Builder who can operate effectively while things are still under construction
- Collaborative: Must be able to create a strong team without creating an “us vs. them” mentality
Try Portnox CLEAR for Free Today
Gain access to all of Portnox CLEAR’s powerful NAC capabilities for 30 days!