Austin, TX or Remote (US East or Central)
Product Marketing Manager
Date Posted 05/18/2022
Portnox’s marketing team seeks a technically-mind, yet creative Product Marketing Manager to support product, content, and brand marketing initiatives currently underway globally across the organization. The ideal candidate for this role will bring several years of experience translating the technical details of SaaS cybersecurity products into benefits and values for prospective and existing customers.
The Product Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Product Marketing and oversee the development and distribution of product collateral and sales enablement materials to drive sales growth and market expansion. This role will also work closely with Portnox’s Content Marketing Specialist to develop technical area and product-focused content to strengthen Portnox’s product positioning and market awareness.
- Develop sales enablement collateral such as product briefs, data sheets, case studies, webpages, webinars, and videos
- Craft technically detailed content such as blog posts, white papers, ebooks, and research reports in support of Portnox’s content marketing strategy
- Coordinate product messaging and enablement content for events – in-person and virtual
- Generate regularly scheduled product-focused communications to current and prospective customers
- Test new product features and compose initial product messaging centered on operational and strategic value delivered to end users and their security programs
- Maintain quality control of key product marketing assets and the company’s internal product marketing resource center
- Monitor and research competitive products and maintain internal battle cards for Sales
- Liaise with Product team to maintain clear picture of product roadmap and map out associated marketing assets needed
- 3-5+ years of product marketing experience in cybersecurity
- Background in technical copy/content writing
- Experience conducting vendor and market analysis
- Familiar with marketing tools like HubSpot, SEMRush & Google Analytics
- Light graphic design experience – a plus
- HMTL / CSS knowledge – a plus
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills, balanced with creative drive
- Keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or similar field
Try Portnox CLEAR for Free Today
Gain access to all of Portnox CLEAR’s powerful NAC capabilities for 30 days!