New York, NY
Sales Development Representative
Date Posted 07/01/2021
Portnox seeks a hungry and energetic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support for our growing sales teams. This role will be responsible for generating new leads via cold calling, email, LinkedIn and more. Additionally, the SDR will be tasked with servicing inbound leads and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and preliminarily qualifying all prospective customers.
- Generate warm leads for Portnox account executives via cold calling, email and other channels.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Schedule demos and meetings for account executives
- Work closely with Sales to develop account intelligence, use case opportunities and more.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and via email.
- Act as the subject matter expert on Portnox product offerings
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Familiar with Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sale team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points and requirements
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Ability to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Team player that can quickly understand the team dynamic
- A desire to “win” both individually and as a team
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, or another relevant field
Try Portnox CLEAR for Free Today
Gain access to all of Portnox CLEAR’s powerful NAC capabilities for 30 days!