Sales Development Representative
Date Posted 03/18/2022
The Sales Development Representative is results oriented, hunter-mentality with persuasive phone communication skills. This position is primarily responsible for leading new sales opportunities. These responsibilities include: making calls to qualified marketing leads, electronic communication with prospects and a disciplined cadence on lead follow through. The SDR is highly motivated and drives positive prospect experiences that support the company’s overall sales goals. The SDR serves as a Portnox expert and leads clients into best in class solutions.
- Develop intrigue and position Portnox products as a value-add solution for the security conscious organization
- Lead presales activities to develop a high-quality lead funnel that focuses on creating quality pipeline
- Achieve product demonstrations and opportunity targets through lead development activity
- Lead and work with stakeholders from a variety of marketing programs and qualified business applicants
- Educate customers on product features and benefits helping stakeholders choose the best overall solution for their business needs
- Maintain a measurable persistence around lead development which includes call and email engagement
- Maximize outbound efforts to meet and exceed quotas for calls and qualified meetings
- Lead as the first point of contact with customers and responsible for connecting leads with sales team(s)
- Work closely with other departments to ensure completion of the sale and/or other sales operations requirements
- Leverage all contacts to identify other prospects through referrals
- Track all activity thoroughly in Salesforce to support account and management teams, validate activity and lead qualification reports, and provide sales team members with solid prospect background on role, need, intrigue to ensure high-quality prospect transition into the sales process
- Ability to Multitask: Proven ability to manage multiple issues and/or projects successfully bringing them all to resolution in a timely manner.
- Problem Solving: Anticipates problems, recognizes and accurately evaluates the signs of a problem and analyzes current procedures for possible improvements.
- Customer Service: Listens and responds effectively to customer questions; resolves customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction. Respects all internal and external customers and uses a team approach when dealing with customers in order to exceeding customer expectations.
- Detail Orientation: Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Expansive creativity and motivation to successfully reach prospects and create conversation
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Experience conducting business and building relationships in phone & email, with excellent phone, interpersonal, verbal & written capabilities
- Hunter mentality
- Professional communication skills and ability to connect with IT business leaders
- Positive attitude towards work, teammates and working with colleagues in other departments
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and an energic phone presence
- Propensity to understand technology
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Experience in CRM systems preferred (salesforce.com)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. On occasion, the employee must be able to lift 35 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Try Portnox CLEAR for Free Today
Gain access to all of Portnox CLEAR’s powerful NAC capabilities for 30 days!