Austin, TX or Remote (North America)
Date Posted 06/06/2022
Portnox seeks an experienced Sales Engineer to provides pre-sales assistance and technical guidance in support of all on-going sales opportunities. This is a client-facing role that regularly interfaces with Portnox’s account executives and other internal customer-centric roles.
- Technical manager and global focal point for all pre-sales activities of the company
- Leads complex presales activities worldwide
- Define and lead initial demos and presentations for potential customers
- Conduct an initial customer demo session and analyze specific customer requirements to be able to understand and adapt in real-time to customer needs.
- Generate POC scope plans and documentation, including analyzing the customer requirements and forecasting the technical issues, testing the integration on site and determining the necessary additional tools or features.
- Assist sales to figure costs and pricing and provide estimates for completion
- Perform management level demonstration to customer stakeholders.
- Assist forming partnerships across Portnox eco-system in order to create additional sales channels as well as enabling and supporting their sales and technical teams
- 4+ years of experience in a presales position for an international hi-tech company
- Hands-on experience with network configuration and architecture – Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching/Routing, TCP/IP, VPN
- Great interpersonal skills and positive customer facing attitude with excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Independent, initiator, and a team player
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Active Directory, switching, network security, AAA, SaaS, Device Management
- Technical Bachelor’s degree
- Technical knowledge of SaaS for NAC focusing on Microsoft Azure environment and on-premise NAC on Windows environment.
- Deployment projects management experience
Try Portnox CLEAR for Free Today
Gain access to all of Portnox CLEAR’s powerful NAC capabilities for 30 days!