Date Posted 02/01/2021
Portnox is looking to hire a Senior full-stack Developer!
You will be a part of our in-house R&D team that develops and improves our primary network access control (NAC) product for our customers. As a senior developer, you’ll be a part of the architecture and design of new features, solve complex problems and influence the product’s next generation. You will have the chance to collaborate with teams from across the company, including Product and Customer Success.
We are looking for a developer with an outside-the-box approach to work, who is detail-oriented and enjoys solving challenging problems. What do you say- could it be you?
- 4+ years of experience in .NET focusing on C# and ADO .NET
- Experience in architecting and developing large-scale distributed systems
- Ability to collaborate with many teams and stakeholders across and outside the organization
- Lead designs of software components systems and features
- Knowledge in web development concepts (REST API, JSON, AJAX) – advantage
- Knowledge in OOP and Multithreading
- Knowledge of relational databases and MS SQL – Advantage
- Knowledge in Networking – Advantage
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science
Try Portnox CLEAR for Free Today
Gain access to all of Portnox CLEAR’s powerful NAC capabilities for 30 days!