Account Executive, U.S. (Remote)
Portnox is looking for a high-performing Account Executive to join our expanding US sales team! As a US-based AE, you will report into the VP of Sales for North America, and be responsible for owning the sales process from opportunity generation to post-sale handoff to the support and customer success teams.
- Directly engage assigned SDR-qualified leads to fully understand prospect needs, fit and timing.
- Own qualified opportunities throughout the sales process.
- Self-generate pipeline opportunities through proactive relationship selling and cold outreach as needed.
- Present and demonstrate Portnox solution values to qualified opportunities.
- Provide remote or in-person presentations and high-level product demonstrations to mid-level and senior stakeholders.
- Maintain a strong in-depth understanding of Portnox solutions and the network security market.
- Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability.
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
- Present information about company offerings during trade shows or other large events to potential customers.
- Proven track record of enterprise and mid-market sales experience in the networking or IT security space.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience selling SaaS products.
- Strong technical acumen of networking environments and IT security challenges.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working from home/remotely.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]