Channel Manager – Israel
Looking to hire a Channel Manager to join our sales team in Israel.
In this key role, you will:
- manage and drive sales within Israel via Portnox strategic partnerships. Your focus will be to create and implement strategic account plans. These initiatives will ultimately lead to enterprise-wide deployments of Portnox products and services.
- Develop great business relationships with key buyers and influencers, and leverage these throughout the sales process.
- Coordinate with the appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning contract bids, proposals, RFI/RFP responses, and statements of work.
- Negotiate terms of business with partners (and clients) to achieve win-win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Generating business opportunities and managing the entire sales process from the beginning to the closure of the sale.
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals and quotas.
- Create a sales pipeline, qualify opportunities, and accurately forecast the pipeline.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability.
- Experience in closing large deals.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both Hebrew and English.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the sales cycle.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience.
- Minimum 3 years selling enterprise network security products and services.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Competitive, self-starter, hunter-type mentality.
- • BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree – preferred.
- Seniority Level – Middle management.
Industry – Cyber SME-ENT
Employment Type – Full-time
Job Functions – Sales & Business Development
- Interested? Send us an email with your CV: email@example.com