Customer Success Manager, Ra’anana, Israel
Portnox is looking for an experienced customer success professional to work closely with and ensure the success of Portnox’s growing customer base. This role will represent the comprehensive view of the customer by supporting the client strategy at the highest levels to maximize customer product adoption, ongoing usage and retention.
You will be responsible for onboarding and nurturing our customers, ensuring they are gaining maximum value from the product, whilst also creating the conditions for expanding use throughout their business.
- Hands-on onboarding for new and existing customers
- Create value-driven interpersonal communication with top Portnox’s customers
- Maintain relationships with key customers stakeholders at all levels
- Monitor and identify adoption and usage trends to make proactive touch points when needed
- Develop and track key business objectives for customers, regularly reviewing progress over periodic meetings.
- Consistently preserve technical and value driven product knowledge and expertise
- Achieve upsell targets and promote expansion opportunities
- Work closely with product and engineering to synthesize and prioritize product feedback
- 2+ years relevant experience in a customer success or account management role for cyber security or networking solutions
- High technical orientation and capabilities
- Hands on experience managing software deployments.
- Proven ability to build trust and communication effectively with all customer stakeholders from users, admins, directors and VPs
- Self-motivated, proactive team player
- Excellent communication skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Experience and ability to analyze and optimize customer-centric data to enhance existing processes and build new ones
- Ability to partially work US time zone hours during the week (late evening, Friday)
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]