DevOps Engineer, Ra’anana, Israel
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will be responsible for a combination of system administration and platform engineering with direct responsibility for the builds and ongoing support of multiple environments.
Your focus will be on DevOps functions including continuous delivery, monitoring, and improvement of the platform. You’ll work closely with stakeholders like product and support and act as the focal point for our global development teams.
- Develop CI/CD infrastructure and methodology.
- Maintain and configure development tools in Azure Devops
- Manage builds and upgrade process
- Monitoring and analyzing cloud resource usages
- Optimize resource usage to increase product performance and reduce infrastructure cost
- Design and implementation automation solution for proactive product errors handling
- Build visual analytics reports for internal in-product data and cloud infrastructure usage for management and customer success teams
- An expert in operating Azure cloud or AWS
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in developing and automating workflows in Azure DevOps
- Experience working with C# – advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent trouble-shooter, utilizing a systematic problem-solving approach
- Familiar with SaaS services
- Experience with working with remote teams
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.