Junior Systems Engineer
Portnox Security is looking to hire a Junior Systems Engineer to join our team.
Important qualities: highly motivated, independent, problem solver, creative, enjoys collaboration and team work.
As a Junior Systems Engineer, you will handle customer issues such as daily support, solution implementations and pre-sales activities. You will also be part of our customer service team.
- Provide customer support and technical issues resolution via phone, E-mail, web and remote sessions
- Resolve problems independently and understand the correct escalation procedures
- Reproduce customer issues and qualify critical issues
- Improve client references by writing and maintaining documentation
- Become a trusted advisor for our prospects and customers
- Deliver technical training demos and support for new/existing clients
- Provide technical support to the sales team during the sales cycle
- Build and maintain training materials
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Self-managed and team-oriented
- Proven technology skills: Networking, System, Cyber Security, DB, Scripting, VMware etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Technical Bachelor’s degree (big advantage)
- 2+ years of experience in technical support or pre/post sales engineering (ideally IT engineering) for enterprise software (big advantage)
- Travel required (up to 20% or more at peak times)
Interested? Send us an email with your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org