Marketing Coordinator, Ra’anana, Israel
Portnox seeks an ambitious, hard-working and creative junior marketer to assist in the company’s global marketing and business development efforts. This role will work out of Portnox’s headquarters in Ra’anana, and report into the Director of Marketing, who is based remotely in the New York City area. The marketing coordinator will be responsible for providing support for on-going lead generation campaigns, content creation, social media and more.
- Manage Portnox’s editorial calendar and content development processes
- Draft blog posts in coordination with area experts from across departments
- Oversee the company’s third-party forum contribution program (Reddit, Quora & Spiceworks)
- Manage the company’s social media accounts (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- Ensure the hygiene of directory listings on Capterra, G2 Crowd, etc.
- On-going CRM and marketing automation data cleansing and mining
- Support on-going partner initiatives
- Prepare monthly marketing reports
- Oversee event-related logistics (shipping, swag, set-up, etc.)
- Manage on-going cybersecurity awards programs
- Liaise with executive leadership on-site for ad hoc projects
- Independently lead and manage projects
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Ability to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- A quick study – able to easily understand the team and larger company dynamic
- A willingness to step outside your comfort zone to produce great work
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or another relevant field
- English speaker
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Canva and WordPress a plus
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge a plus
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.