Sales Manager – San Francisco
Portnox is seeking a high-performance Sales Manager to join our sales team in the USA and be our first representative on the West Coast.
You will be in charge of developing our customer base on the West Coast, with a focus on enhancing and tightening relationships with current customers and prospects. You will work with the sales, pre-sales and support teams to reach our growth goals and drive new business.
- Create close connections with potential customers by cold calling, emailing and scheduling meetings in person.
- Enhance current relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues as they come up.
- Maintain a strong understanding of Portnox products and the cyber security market as a whole.
- Present Portnox solutions at tradeshows and other large and small events to potential customers.
- Create new methods and strategies to reach monthly goals for new business and revenue.
- Provide customers and prospects face to face product demonstrations and teach the features and benefits offered by the company’s solutions.
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings, creating a friendly reputation for yourself and the company in the industry.
- Experience selling SaaS products in the Cyber Security or networking industries
- Solution selling background across multiple technologies and disciplines
- Experience working with MSPs – an advantage
- Strong presentation skills and public speaking experience
- Business development and channel management experience a plus
Interested? Send us an email with your CV: email@example.com