Sales Manager, United Kingdom
Portnox is looking for a Sales Manager in the UK! In this position, you’ll be responsible for delivering new clients through various channels in the UK and Ireland. This role will serve as the primary point-of-contact for Portnox for both new prospects and existing customers. As such, you’ll be responsible for delivering (or exceeding) the pre-determined sales quota in this region.
The ideal candidate must be internally-driven to help prospects solve difficult network access control challenges, with a passion for tackling complex technical projects. This role will be called upon to develop and foster trusted relationships at a high executive level, and focus on the strategic nature of each partnership. You will be solely in charge of identifying and signing appropriate channel partners, as well as training them on Portnox’s solutions.
- Drive major existing accounts regionally, with a focus on establishing relationships at all levels
- Plan, forecast and execute sales activities within your region, managing new deals form initial contact through the procurement process
- Manage current pipeline and create new sources of revenue
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles, including organizational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Be able to qualify leads, as well as define and articulate prospects needs.
- Manage current customer and partner needs, focusing on relationship building
- Develop customer business while coordinating account resources with internal peers from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development
- Achieve assigned sales quotas together with customer development goals
- Extensive domestic travel and possible international travel as necessary
- 5 years of experience in a customer-facing position in the Hi-Tech industry is required
- A background in networking / storage technology is a great advantage.
- Experience in selling cloud/SaaS solutions is an advantage
- A deep understanding of channel partners and market approach
- Knowledgeable of Complex Solution Sales methodology
- In-depth knowledge of how specific industries leverage IT security solutions
- Experience selling network infrastructure-based security an advantage
- B.Sc. or B.A. required
- Experience working remotely and autonomously
To apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected].