Support & Professional Services Engineer
Portnox Security is looking for a Support & Professional Services Engineer to join our office in Ra’anana.
Do you like working with people?
Do you enjoy solving puzzles and have technical curiosity?
Are you familiar with network topology and configuration?
Interested in growing within the cyber security business world?
Then this role is for you!
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual who likes to work with customers, and who consistently sees many options for solutions rather than problems.
- Provide customer support and technical issues resolution via phone, E-mail and web sessions
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support customer issues and inquiries
- Resolve problems independently and understand the correct escalation procedures
- Use IT and networking skills to perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and overall success of the PS Team
- Be a trusted advisor for our prospects and customers
- Highly motivated
- Self-managed and team-oriented
- Technical Bachelor’s degree- an advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience in product support / professional services for an international hi-tech company
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral (phone) and written (e-mail) communication skills in English
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching/Routing, TCP/IP, Layer 4/Layer 7 switching, firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, security consulting, SSL, IPSec
- DevOps experience – advantage
- Project management experience- advantage
Interested? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org