Looking for a creative and smart product marketing manager that is responsible for content and material creation as well as external activities that promote/evangelize designated products to the field. He/she will assists in crafting and mobilizing the messaging and positioning for products, and be responsible for the execution of supporting materials (sales tools, presentations, collateral, web content, newsletters, blogs, and launch programs) that enable the field to position and promote our products effectively.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in software development, marketing, communications, or business administration. Advanced degree (MBA) in business management or marketing preferred.
Work experience: 5 years’ experience in a product marketing role (security company that sells to B2B/enterprises preferred).
- English mother tongue
- Very strong written communication skills
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits
- Ability to work autonomously and in a self-directed manner and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- PPT/video / audio presentation skills
- Collaborative mindset and prepared to work with marketing, sales, engineering and PM teams.
Interested? Send us an email: email@example.com