Portnox Security is looking for support and professional services engineer to join our customer service team. As a support engineer you’ll influence from day 1 as the face of Portnox, you’ll give a day to day support to customers, analyze and solve bugs, support new installations and implementations for new customer and work with stakeholder across the organization like R&D & Product
If you’re familiar with network topology and configuration and you want to grow in the cyber security world, this is the role for you.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that likes to work with customers, looking for a place to leave a mark and be a part of designing a product.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide customer support and technical issues resolution via phone, e-mail, web
- Troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems by using IT and networking knowledge
- Act as a trusted advisor for our customers and ensure their satisfaction.
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support customer issues and inquiries
- Resolve problems independently, escalate when necessary and collaborate with other stakeholders in the company to provide the best solution
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching/Routing, TCP/IP, VPN
- 2+ years of experience in product support / professional services for an international hi-tech company
- Experience with NAC and 802.1x- advantage
- Customer oriented and excellent customer service skills
- Independent, initiator and a team player
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Technical Bachelor’s degree
- Project management experience- advantage
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected].