Portnox seeks a high-performance Sales Manager to join our sales team in the U.S. and to be our first representative on the West Coast!
You will be in charge of developing our customer base on the West Coast, with a focus on enhancing and tightening relationships with current customers and prospects. You will work with the sales, pre-sales and support teams to reach our growth goals and drive new business.
- Create close connections with potential customers by cold calling, emailing & scheduling meetings in-person
- Enhance current relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact & addressing issues as they arise
- Maintain a strong understanding of Portnox products & the cybersecurity market as a whole
- Present Portnox solutions at tradeshows & other large & small events to potential customers
- Create new methods & strategies to reach monthly goals for new business & revenue
- Provide customers & prospects face-to-face product demonstrations & teach the features & benefits offered by the company’s solutions
- Become a valuable & helpful resource in all of your dealings, creating a friendly reputation for yourself & the company in the industry
- Experience selling SaaS products in the cybersecurity or networking industries
- Solution-selling background across multiple technologies & disciplines
- Strong presentation skills & public speaking experience
- Experience working with MSPs a plus
- Business development & channel management experience a plus
If you’re interested in helping an emerging cybersecurity company reach new heights in a growing market, send us your CV!