Looking to hire a technical support professional to join our Professional Services team. Supporting Portnox’s Network Access Control products requires a rich understanding of networks, web applications, and database integrations. The ideal candidate is familiar with network switch topology and configuration.
Our Support Engineers interact extensively with customers and partners in the highest professional manner.
In addition to possessing the deep technical knowledge, a Customer Support Engineer interacts extensively with customers and partners in the highest professional manner.
- Provide excellent technical support to global customers, mostly in English
- Use IT and networking skills to perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of the PS Team
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support customer issues and inquiries
- Resolve problems independently and understand the correct escalation procedures
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in full-time product support for an international hi-tech company
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral (phone) and written (e-mail) communication skills in English
- Self-managed and team-oriented
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching/Routing, TCP/IP, IPv4, Layer 4/Layer 7 switching, firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, security consulting, SSL, IPSec
- DevOps experience – advantage
Interested? Send us an email with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org