Sales engineer and professional services expert. Network Access Control products requires deep network understanding and security products overview.
SE interacts extensively with customers and internally with product manager ,sales and development departments in the highest professional manner.
SE Engineers performing the following duties:
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of the SE Team
- Assist sales process by providing technical and engineering skills throughout the sale cycle
- Use IT skills to perform troubleshooting and analyze customer requirements and issues
- Plan in writing and manage customer implementations, including on site when needed. Ability to engage and interact with existing IT teams on customer site to perform tasks.
- Provide training and frontal interactions with audience (conferences, events)
- Resolve problems independently and understand the correct escalation procedures
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in full time sales engineering for an international hi-tech company
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-managed and team-oriented
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience with project planning and management
Interested? Send us an email: email@example.com