Portnox Gains Full Visibility to All Devices and Users Across an Enterprise Network
Portnox Gains Full Visibility to All Devices and Users Across an Enterprise Network with Cloud-Based Network Visibility, Access and Management Solution
Portnox CLEAR solution to be demoed via Microsoft HoloLens at RSA 2017
SAN FRANCISCO – February 7, 2017 – Portnox, a market leader for network access control and management solutions, today announced the latest version of Portnox CLEAR, a Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud platform that delivers continuous, on and off-premises risk monitoring of all endpoints, helping CISOs and network security administrators manage the health of corporate and personal assets including IoT, BYOD and other mobile devices at all times.
The benefits of flexibility, agility, and remote access brought by the cloud are well known, but IT can’t spend all their time monitoring the network for vulnerabilities, potential hackers or questionable devices. With Portnox CLEAR, an agentless technology, IT and network administrators can benefit from:
- Ease of use – With a pre set-up infrastructure, any complicated integration can be enabled with a click of a button, even novice users can complete a deployment without previous knowledge or training.
- Continuous Risk Monitoring – CLEAR’s portal can be accessed from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Whether on-premises or in a coffee shop, CLEAR identifies if the user disabled the drive encryption, anti-malware or is not withstanding with corporate policies. It assigns a risk score — like a credit score – and assesses the threat they may pose to the network and acts in real time.
- Risk Adaptive Access over the VPN – CLEAR offers a multi-factor authentication approach over the VPN, enabling access not only by the user identity, but also based on the device identity. Access is granted only for low risk devices based on the organization policy.
- Visual Dashboards – Provides full visibility and navigation on the network with the following features:
- See – CLEAR can detect and profile any device on the corporate network in real time across all network layers; wired and wireless network, VPN, virtual and cloud.
- Control – Portnox can mitigate risks by taking real-time actions such as limiting access, quarantine or blocking a device. These steps allow IT not only to prevent risks, but also to respond to them.
- Automate – Portnox advanced technology delivers automatic reactions, enabling IT to reduce time and cost associated with manual responses. Whether the reaction is enforcement or remediation, Portnox automates the response and adds the event context into the equation.
“With BYOD and remote workforces becoming commonplace, combined with the rapid explosion of IoT devices, networks are now more vulnerable than ever and hackers will continue to take advantage of this,” said Ofer Amitai, CEO, Portnox. “We know how important it is for IT departments to easily and automatically enforce software updates, compliance changes, and allow instant detection of breaches and automatic remediation responses. To address these issues, we developed Portnox CLEAR, a cloud-based visibility and network access control solution.”
Portnox at RSA
Portnox will be located in the OATH Pavilion at booth #1021, will demonstrate Portnox CLEAR via a Microsoft HoloLens. When wearing the glasses, attendees will be able to see the device information from CLEAR hologram augmented within real laptops and IoT devices. Portnox will showcase how the company enables enterprises to “see the unknown” and gain a “CLEAR vision” by continuously monitoring the network to ensure company and personal information is kept safe.
Tweet this: News: @Portnox cloud-based NAC offers continuous risk monitoring, anywhere, anytime #security #RSAC2017
Portnox secures connected organizations’ corporate networks utilizing its next-generation network access control and management solutions. Portnox’s solutions manage every user, every device – including: Internet of Things (IoT), BYOD, mobile and managed devices – accessing the network, everywhere.
Founded in 2007, Portnox provides its global customers with a complete view of device and network visibility, reducing security risks and improving network control. Portnox offers two solutions – CORE for On-Premise NAC and CLEAR for cloud-based NAC – allowing companies to grow, optimize, and evolve their infrastructure while maintaining the upmost security and compliance. The company was recognized by Gartner as a pure-play security vendor of network access control solutions and is a recipient of the 2016 Global Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership, among other Security Industry Awards. Portnox has offices in the U.S. and in Europe.
Try Portnox CLOUD for Free Today
Gain access to all of Portnox CLOUD’s powerful NAC capabilities for 30 days!