2017 was a remarkable year for Portnox, a market leader for network visibility, access control and device risk management solutions, with more than a 20 percent increase in customers for its Network Access Control (NAC) solutions due to the massive growth of mobile, Internet of Things (IoT) and BYOD.
Portnox was recognized across six security, cloud and IoT awards, including:
• 2017 Best of Interop ITX Awards in Security Category
• Cybersecurity Excellence Awards in the Internet of Things security category
• Network Access Control (NAC) Solution of the Year in the Computing Security Awards 2017
• Cyber Defense Magazine winner of The Cutting Edge – Cloud Security Solution
• Bronze winner for the Infosecurity Product Guide Awards in the Network Access Control category
• Gold winner in the Best IoT Network Solution – Commercial and Industrial category for the ‘2017 IoT Innovator Awards’
Because of this growth in connected devices and associated risks, Portnox released two major features this year – IoT Radar and Rapid Ransomware Response – to help organizations manage the growing number of IoT devices and to quickly recover from ransomware and malware attacks. The company also partnered with HPE Security, WatchGuard, Softprom and Exertis to bring network access control to increase network visibility and security for companies of all sizes across the globe.
“This has been a record year for Portnox. We are humbled by the recognition from these industry awards, partners, and customers,” said Ofer Amitai, Portnox’s CEO and Co-Founder. “NAC is seeing renewed interest from enterprise IT managers who are looking to stem the tide of threats from unmanaged IoT devices. As the number of connected devices is ever-increasing, this is an exciting time to be helping companies secure their devices and networks”. Published in IoT Journal.
Read the full article here.
Try Portnox Cloud for Free Today
Gain access to all of Portnox's powerful zero trust access control free capabilities for 30 days!