Portnox CLEAR, our cloud-delivered NAC-as-a-Service solution, integrates with Okta for improved identity and network access management. This integration helps to simplify and secure identity management processes for new and existing CLEAR customers who already rely on Okta for single sign-on (SSO).
Identity & Network Access Management Benefits
The Portnox CLEAR+Okta integration offers several distinct use case benefits for organizations seeking to improve identity and network access management, including:
- SSO & multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Portnox admins can now perform SSO and optionally use Okta MFA to access the Portnox admin console
- End-user self-onboarding
- End-users can simplify the Portnox self-onboarding process for various endpoints by using their Okta credentials for SSO
- Network authentication synchronization
- Admins can synchronize network authentication and access segmentation with pre-determined Okta groups
- Risk-based application access
- Portnox risk scoring can be leveraged as part of the decision- making process to grant or deny access to certain cloud apps
Powerful Identity & Network Access Management Features
Key identity and network access management features available through the Portnox CLEAR+Okta integration include:
- Out-of-the-Box SAML Integration – Enjoy an easy and secure self- onboarding process together with simplified identity management.
- Radius-as-a-Service Authentication– Avoid the overhead and complications of on-premises equipment. Keep things simple with cloud-delivery.
- Simplified Guest & BYOD Access – Grant access for managed devices and restrict access based on endpoint risk policies for all devices.
- Real-Time Risk Assessment – Continuously monitor and deal with all endpoints based on your organization’s security policies.
- Flexible Access Controls – Use built- in parameters such as geo-location, known threats, open ports, security posture and more to determine access together with SSO credentials.
- Enhanced Security Intelligence – Gain contextual insights on all devices and strengthen your overall understanding of risks to corporate data stored on applications and network components.
- Automated Enforcement – Take action automatically for remediation such as quarantining or disconnecting rouge or suspicious devices, or those lacking the latest security patches and software updates.
Try Portnox Cloud for Free Today
Gain access to all of Portnox's powerful zero trust access control free capabilities for 30 days!