SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
Copyright © 2020 Access Layers US, Inc. (dba Portnox)
All rights reserved. Proprietary and confidential material.
This document outlines the service levels Access Layers (dba Portnox) includes under the different Portnox CLEAR subscription plans. All terms and conditions specified below are subject to the subscription plan of the customer and to the subscription agreement.
Portnox’s obligation to provide the service support is conditioned upon the following:
- If the reported problem is not related to the Service or related Software and its operation and is reasonably and in good faith determined to be a result of hardware and/or other system or application software conflicts, Portnox reserves the right to charge additional support fees, including but not limited to travel and expenses to diagnose the problem.
- Customer must have either internal or 3rd-party support of the hardware, operating systems, firewalls, proxy servers, database, and any relevant and related infrastructure so as to allow the Service or related Software to be used.
- Customer will (a) maintain the Service-Related Software’s installation site in accordance with the applicable specifications for the Service-Related Software; and (b) maintain the operating environment for the Service-Related Software in good working order and in accordance with the applicable end-user documentation for the Service-Related Software.
- The customer will provide Portnox with such reasonable cooperation, assistance, and information as is reasonably requested in connection with this SLA, including, but not limited to, Service-Related Software log files.
Access Layers will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to all reasonable service requests from Customer or Authorized MSP / Partner regarding the use of the Service according to the relevant service and severity levels and response and resolution times as defined below.
Available Service Levels are as follows:
|On-line (Web, Email) trouble tickets Management||x||x|
|Access to the support knowledge database||x||x|
|Resource center access||x||x|
|Trouble ticket response time||Business Hours||24x7x4|
|Direct phone access to support engineers||x|
|Priority trouble ticket processing||x|
|Unplanned service disruption notifications||x||x|
|Planned service updates notifications||x||x|
|Dedicated Technical Account Manager||TBD|
|Level 1||Critical Business Impact: Customer’s production use of Portnox service/products is stopped or so severely impacted that the customer cannot reasonably work or business is severely impacted:
Severity Level 1 problems could have the following characteristics:
· Portnox service is down and no local bypass is configured or working properly
· Critical Portnox service functions are not working
· Portnox is blocking or otherwise impacting critical access and/or functions.
|Level 2||Significant Business Impact: Important service/product features are unavailable with no acceptable workaround. Portnox is functioning in a limiting capacity and/or functionality is severely restricted.
Severity Level 2 problems could have the follow characteristics:
· Severely degraded performance
· Service error or issue forcing reboot or recovery
· Key functionality unavailable but system is operational in a restricted fashion
|Level 3||Minimal Business Impact: Product feature unavailable but a workaround exists and the majority of functions are still available and useable. Minor feature/function failure that has minor impact on operational functionality.
Severity Level 3 problems could have the following characteristics:· Error message with work around· Minimal performance degradation· Incorrect or unexpected product behavior with minor impact to operation
|Level 4||No Business Impact: Minor problem or question that does not affect Portnox function or operation. General questions, documentation issues or enhancement requests. There is no impact to usage or customer’s operation.
Severity Level 4 problems could have the following characteristics:· Minor problems or issues with solution that have no impact on operation· Enhancement request· Product documentation issues
Portnox Targeted Response Times:
|Severity Level||Initial Response||Resolution||Initial Response||Resolution|
|Level 1||Within 4 Business Hour||Continuous work through business hours until workaround is provided or issue is resolved||Within 2 Hours||Continuous work until workaround is provided or issue is resolved|
|Level 2||Within 8 Business Hours||work according to priority through business hours until workaround is provided or issue is resolved||Within 4 Business Hours||work according to priority through business hours until workaround is provided or issue is resolved|
|Level 3||Next Business Day||work according to priority through business hours until workaround is provided or version release required||Within 8 Business Hours||work according to priority through business hours until workaround is provided or version release required|
|Level 4||Next Business Day||work according to priority through business hours until workaround is provided or version release required||Next Business Day||work according to priority through business hours until workaround is provided or version release required|
Company, at its option, reserves the right to refuse to perform such services and/or charge Customer with Company’s then current rates for performing the said services due to: (a) relocation, movement, improper operation, neglect or misuse of any Service/Software Program; (b) Customer’s failure to maintain proper site or environmental conditions; (c) the fault or neglect of Customer or Customer’s agents or employees; (d) any attempt at repair, maintenance or modification of any Service/Software Program performed by anyone other than authorized Company service personnel or third parties; (e) casualty, act of God or the unauthorized act of any third party; (f) failure or interruption of any electrical power, telephone or communication service or like cause; (g) any other cause external to the Service/Software Program except ordinary use; or (h) Customer’s failure to install an Update within sixty (60) days of such Update’s release.
Company will provide and the Customer agrees (i) to install Updates to the Software Program covered under this SLA once made available; and (ii) to install and test recommended Updates in order to resolve outstanding issues (iii) to have updates / new versions delivered without prior approval of the customer.
Customer accepts sole responsibility for any compatibility problems between the Software Program and any other application software or non-current software programs not maintained or supported by Company.
Portnox Clear Service SLA:
For the duration of your Portnox CLEAR Service, the Portnox CLEAR Service will be operational and available to handle device authentication requests 99.9% of the time in any calendar month (“Service SLA”). If Portnox does not meet the Service SLA, Customer is entitled to receive the Service Credits described below (each a “Service Credit”). Any Service Credit issued for a particular month will be calculated as a percentage of the Service Fees for such month. If Portnox fails to meet the minimal Service SLA (<97.5%) for any three months during a twelve-month period, Customer may cancel the Portnox CLEAR Service and receive a prorated refund of any fees paid in advance. This Portnox Clear Service SLA provision states Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by Portnox to meet the Service SLA.
- “Downtime” means the time in minutes that Customer is unable to access the Portnox CLEAR Service, in all cases due to failure or malfunction of the Portnox CLEAR Service. Downtime does not include any unavailability of the Portnox CLEAR Service due to Planned Service Updates. Downtime is measured based on server-side errors.
- “Portnox CLEAR Service” means Portnox Cloud Radius Service. “Monthly Uptime Percentage” means total number of minutes in a calendar month minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered in a calendar month, divided by the total number of minutes in a calendar month.
|Service Availability Level||Service Credit|
|99.8%-99.0%||10% of total Services Fees applicable to month in which failure occurred|
|98.9% - 98.1%||20% of total Services Fees applicable to month in which failure occurred|
|98.0% - 97.6%||30% of total Services Fees applicable to month in which failure occurred|
|< 97.5%||50% of total Services Fees applicable to month in which failure occurred|
Customer Must Request Service Credit In order to receive any of the Service Credit described above, Customer must notify Portnox Support within thirty (30) days from the time Customer becomes eligible to receive a Service Credit. Failure to comply with this requirement will forfeit Customer’s right to receive a Service Credit.
Maximum Service Credit The aggregate maximum percentage of Service Credits to be accrued by Portnox to Customer for all Downtime that occurs in a single calendar month shall not exceed fifty percent (50%).
Portnox will apply Service Credit value by way of discounts to be applied to future service purchases and/or renewals.
Our customers who purchased Support via an Authorized Partner can contact their partner support in accordance to their agreement.
In any case where support is not provided by the Authorized Partner or provided in contradiction to the support agreement or provided not to the customer’s satisfaction, customer may contact Portnox support directly in order rectify the service provided by the Authorized Partner.
Customers can contact Portnox using the following methods according to their paid subscription plan and benefits:
Web Support Center: portnox.com/support – Portnox’s Web Support Center is the central place for support services including: support case submission and tracking, knowledge base, recent updates etc. It is the recommended method of contacting support. If you choose to contact support in any other way, our support personnel will guide you through the web site to open a case for better case management and tracking.
Email Support: By sending email to [email protected]
Phone Support (Premium plan, severity 1&2 only): By calling: 855-476-7866 (US), +44-1273-256-325 (UK), +972-9-970-5090 (Other)